The Ten Bodies
"If you understand that you are Ten Bodies, and you are aware of those Ten Bodies, and you keep them in balance, the whole Universe will be in balance with you." ~ Yogi Bhajan
The Ten Bodies
1st Soul Body
2nd Negative Mind
3rd Positive Mind
4th Neutral Mind
5th Physical Body
8th Pranic Body
9th Subtle Body
10th Radiant Body
What are the Ten Bodies?
The truth is that the human body is made up of ten bodies: the physical body, three mental bodies, and six energy bodies. The eleventh embodiment – when all ten bodies are under your direction – produces a pure state of consciousness when you have the ability to see all events as God’s Play and recognize the God in all.
You can visualize your various bodies as layers of clothing, the physical body being the overcoat you wear for a lifetime. We know we have a physical body; we can see it, touch it, and feel it. We also have other bodies that are equally real, if not more so.
[From The Aquarian Teacher: KRI Teacher Training Level One Manual]
You may also be interested in:
- Characteristics of the Ten bodies
- Creating Magnetic Fields to Expand Your Inner Self
- The Aura, Emotions, and Food
- Yogic Living: Your Auric Shield
- Yogi Bhajan Quotes on the Aura
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: What is Prana?
- Yogic Living: Tantric Numerology and the Ten Bodies
- Gemstones for the Ten Bodies
- Kundalini Yoga and Tantric Numerology
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: On the Ten Bodies
- 5 中的第 1