Kundalini Yoga employs a wide range of pranayam, using the breath to effect and manage different states of consciousness, relaxation, and well-being. The links below contain guidelines for simple breathing techniques that will get you started on this path of healing and awareness.
Energize and calm the nervous system.
Recondition the nervous system; integration of the body systems; experience deep stillness, shuniya
You may also be interested in:
- The Healthy, Happy, Holy Breath Meditation
- The 8 Stroke Breath for Energy and Stress Release
- Soothing Left Nostril Breathing
- Pranayam to Balance Mental Energy II
- Pranayam to Balance Mental Energy I
- The Most Divine Gesture: Sharing the Power of Prana
- Reclaim the Power of Prana
- Yogic Living: Prana—The Sacred Breath of Life
- Clarity of Thought: Expanding the Lung Capacity
- Breath of Fire
- 4 中的第 1