Healing the Earth
Yogi Bhajan taught us to live consciously, to take responsibility for ourselves and our actions, and that we are one with the One and all creation. As we continue our journey towards higher consciousness, take action to help sustain and nurture our Mother Earth.
"The Universe is asking you to confirm with yourself whether you would like to serve the Earth, to save the Earth, be a sage of the Earth. Earth- the sustainer, the Mother of you, which nurtures you – can you nurture it back? That which serves you, can you serve it back?"
-Yogi Bhajan, July 23, 1996
You may also be interested in:
- The Peace Cranes from Hiroshima Bring a Prayer to New Mexico
- Yogi Bhajan's Contributions to a World of Peace
- 5 Environmental Hazards and How We Can Protect our Health
- In Recognition of our Mother Earth
- Global Climate Strike 40 Day Meditation
- “This Is Not Us” – Negating Fear with Active, Courageous Love
- Become a Lover of Peace by Using the Weapons of Kindness and Compassion
- Yogic Living: Bring Peace into Your Heart, Your Home, Our World
- Vibrate Peace, Project Peace
- Serving the Earth: The Seva Sadhana Program
- 9 中的第 1